16/02/2014

Ode on Dust

On dust
the dust we repell, shameless.
dusting, dusty, the dust we uncarry,
regardless.
Undusted.

It rests upon our hair, it powders your halo and dances along, embrancing your clothes.

It collapses
exhausted on your furniture.

Oh, the dust
dusty, dusting, dirty
here it lays, on dusted seats
on dusted bodies
It's a grains and particles ménagerie
Omnipotent
Omnipresent

Can you see it beneath your shoes?
Extracted from the ground?
So free, so enslaved and yet
migrating someplace else

dusting, detachable, stickable

And then it colapses again
til one other wind comes around
Another migration
One other set of rain, undusting the
grain, settled.

Undusting.
Another sun rise, drying.
Another blow.
Another whistle, brooming, moving, dancing.
Omnipotent.
Omnipresent.
Forgotten.

                Dust.

Sem comentários:

Farewell, Old Man*

My childhood, boy? I am not sure I have been a child, boy. Have I? Who told you I have? You boy are too smart, you see a boy in me, hein? I ...